Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Update!

Well it has been way too long since my last post.  A lot has happened since September.  We've had record colds, rain, more rain, and more rain in the forecast.  Did I mention it was cold?  Over the next few posts, I plan to really go more in depth on a few maintenance practices, projects in the works or those that are completed.  I'd love for some feedback in the next few weeks and I'd love for some questions or ideas.  We have many big plans in place to complete before the "season" begins.  Some of these will be included in future posts.  I plan on an upcoming "series" of posts that will do in depth on covering of greens, painting of greens, winter management practices, winter practices, and lastly some issues we have, or have been seeing that each of you can help assist us make these areas better.  I will post many pictures, and invite each and everyone of you to come out and play a round at River Falls!  When we are dry--that's a big when--the course conditions are favorable for a fun round of golf!


No comments:

Post a Comment